This chicken pie is exactly enough to make one small pie. But you can easily double and even triple the recipe to make more at a time.
This recipe was designed for bachelor men or single ladies that just need to fix themselves a quick dinner without struggling with a difficult recipe they know nothing about.
Chicken Pie Ingredients:
- 70 g Cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 40 g Butternut, crushed
- 30g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 Heaped teaspoon cream cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 200 mm x 200 mm puff pastry
- 1 beaten egg
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix all the ingredients except the egg and puff pastry together.
- Spoon mixture into the center of the dough.
- Fold the dough in your chosen form.
- Brush lightly with beaten egg.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Next Delicious Recipe We Recommend: Ham, Egg and Cheese Melt